Auditing & Consultancy.
Bespoke audits and consultancy geared towards helping you make the initial steps towards organic success.
- We have a wealth of experience analysing and removing manual penalties and helping our clients thrive within a Panda / Penguin environment.
- Our bespoke consultancy has helped clients uncover missed issues and weaknesses within their existing strategy as well as bespoke solutions to take their businesses forward.
- From second opinions and independent audits to help with resourcing and recruitment, we can be as flexible as you need us to be.
Auditing and Consultancy
Need expert SEO input in your next project? Need an SEO to help validate something? Need someone to help you recruit the right internal candidate? Need a second opinion? We are here to help.
We offer a fully bespoke service aimed at supporting you and your goals. Common procedures include:
- One-off independant audits.
- Forensic investigation and second opinions.
- Provision of expertise within internal meetings and documents.
- Short term assistance with website development.
- Input into business strategy planning.
- Internal team recruitment and process creation.
Risk Auditing & Penalty Removal
Our team has a solid track record in penalty removal, having worked on some of the highest-profile cases in search. Discretion is key and we understand the sensitivities of reversing a penalty quickly and without fuss. Our tried and tested processes enable us to do just that, from auditing the cause through to full resolution using Reconsideration Requests, Disavow Files and link removal. We know what it takes to get your site back in business following a penalty.
When time is of the essence, you need experts who can cut through your link profile and take immediate action. Our knowledge of back-link strategies enables us to quickly analyse and identify penalty triggers even for new updates.
Epiphany’s proprietary Disavow Database has been capturing every website that we’ve disavowed over the years. It provides our clients with a significant headstart in any penalty removal process and provides reassurance that backlink profiles are continually monitored.
We use tools to help us filter through initial data, but ultimately review every single link into your site, manually, one by one, removing or disavowing anything that may be harmful and leaving anything that is helpful.
So many roles and tasks touch on SEO that raising awareness and knowledge can pay dividends for most organisations.Anthony Kenny SEO Strategy Manager