Paid Search is the fastest way to reach your customers online by placing adverts in front of your target audience as they search using Google and Bing, or as they use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Our role is to enable our clients to reach their customers using creative advert copy, well planned advertising campaigns and the latest ad serving technology. The power to instantly achieve website clicks will be in your hands and the skills to turn those clicks into sales will become second nature in this truly exciting, fast paced marketing channel.
We are looking for a highly analytical candidate, who is comfortable working with data sets and identifying patterns in number trends, to join our growing PPC team. The role will involve manipulation of excel spreadsheets and presentation of findings through word documents and Power Point presentation. Therefore some previous experience with these tools is ideal.
Epiphany is a Jaywing agency full of creative, talented individuals who connect powerful ideas, rich data and new technologies. We create high-performance campaigns for our clients that change businesses and meet the needs of their consumers online. Our key specialisms include SEO, PPC, display, content, CRO, and website development.
We understand the importance of useful content, great UX, clean code, platform choice and targeting people by extracting the maximum value from our clients' paid, owned and earned channels.
Some of our awards include Best Search Agency (2017). We are also a certified Google Partner.
You’ll be joining an agency that has been awarded Best Companies 2-star accreditation for 2 years running and has a vibrant working environment packed with great facilities.
You’ll receive a range of fantastic perks and benefits that includes a generous holiday allowance, a range of local and national discounts, health benefits, birthday sleep-ins, regular free fun social events and much more.
- How to set up, run, optimise and report on paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and more…
- Forecasting & calculating projected results of campaigns
- How to build new exciting creative and reach better audiences
- How to manipulate Excel spreadsheets and present findings through Microsoft Word documents and Power Point presentations
- Basics of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
- How to optimise website pages for conversion and usability
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- A good level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Excel would be beneficial