This is an amazing opportunity for an account executive or marketing coordinator looking for the next step in their career.
You will join our planning team which is part of the wider production team in studio. Your role will focus on managing workflow for responsive website builds, creative content campaigns and on occasion, motion design and video.
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude who can keep calm under pressure and motivate others when the going gets tough. Agency-side digital project management experience is preferred but not essential. Some digital knowledge is essential, as you will also have dealings with technical teams on a daily basis.
- Communicating between the client services, design, development and testing teams
- Managing small responsive website build projects from initiation all the way through to delivery
- Support the Project Management team with larger projects and accounts
- Day to day management of small web development accounts
- Quality assurance on all projects
- Internal and external reporting
- Studio resource management
- Preparing monthly billing reports
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis
- Stakeholder management
- Collaboration across the wider Jaywing group
- Potential for travel between Leeds & Sheffield offices
- A demonstrable record of efficient project management.
- A meticulous approach to documentation.
- An ability to prioritise based on commercial factors.
- Enjoy responsibility and creating a strong spirit of teamwork
- Extensive use of the latest digital project management software and tools e.g. Basecamp, Slack, Trello etc. (Full training will be provided on our current setup).
- Knowledge of project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 and Agile