Epiphany’s Web Development team has grown significantly and due to the amount of new client wins, we require a Front End Developer to join our team in Leeds. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering projects on-time and on-budget for our clients.
An exciting opportunity for a front-end web developer has arisen within the award-winning team at Epiphany in our Leeds office.
We require someone who is keen to use the very latest in web technologies and is able to create unique interactive pieces that utilise cutting edge browser functionality as well someone who is experienced in developing highly polished website front ends for client website.
We're looking for someone who loves the web and is excited by the latest developments and features, for example emerging new technology. The right candidate should be aware of new developments like these and eager to use them in their creative website development.
You'll be working closely with our award-winning design team, front-end developers, project managers, account managers and directly with clients to deliver world-class publicly visible websites.
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest front-end technologies
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge and a good level of experience with CSS3 animations
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques
- Working knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Innovative thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Grunt, Node, Bower, Require, etc
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Work well in teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Consistently proactive
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Good organisational skills