Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will be fluent to a native level in verbal and written German and English languages and may have experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple sectors. Candidates with no PPC experience but with these essential language skills will also be considered as long as they have the relevant numerical and analytical skills, however, a marketing background is a must.
Numerical, analytical and written skills are essential to the role in order manage, optimise and report on Paid & Organic Search campaigns.
Great communication skills in both English & German are highly desirable in order to work seamlessly alongside the PPC & SEO teams, the client services team and the clients themselves.
- Creating PPC campaigns to specific client requirements in German
- Maintain, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI
- To make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives
- Provide keyword research as necessary
- Make recommendations on landing page content to maximise quality score
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice
- Writing meta data for German websites
- Writing German website copy for Epiphany’s clients across a range of verticals
- Translating English to German website copy
- Performing keyword research using industry relevant tools
- Performing backlink gap analysis on competitor websites (training will be provided)
- Identifying opportunities to gain tactical backlinks from high authority German sites such as government or university sites
- Outreach to journalists in Germany to help gain coverage and backlinks from high authority national press & magazine sites
- Managing communications with journalists to ensure opportunities are chased and not missed
- Collaborate and communicate with key teams and personnel in the company to deliver a brilliant all round experience of Epiphany for all clients
- Other duties as directed by the Head of PPC/SEO or Managers which are of benefit to the PPC/SEO Teams or wider Performance Teams
- Numerical, analytical and written skills are essential
- Great communication skills in both English & German are highly desirable